Sunday, August 17, 2014

Logic in the 21st Century

My name is Joseph Greenlee. In this blog, I plan on exploring a number of issues that relate to the future of our world. I will address how literally everything, including our perceptions, are changing exponentially as we move further into the 21st century.

The greatest question is: Will there be cataclysm? Or will we avoid cataclysm? Have we gone too far to repair the world in which we live? Are the problems we have created insurmountable even with our technological gains?

I will be commenting on events I find noteworthy, making connections as I see them occurring, and always keeping in mind the following tenet:

HOW CAN WE CHANGE EVERYTHING?

My philosophy is that we must rebuild most of how we think and live in order for our species to survive. I do not believe in tiny changes or band aids. I believe DRASTIC change is necessary in economics, environmental policy, politics, and the way humans organize.

With that, I bid you welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment